You Can Become Happier, Content, and More Satisfied With Your Life In Only 40 Days Following Scientifically PROVEN and EASY Strategies!
Are you HAPPY?
I mean, are you THRIVING?
There is an epidemic of depression and anxiety in the United States. Up to one-third – ONE-THIRD! – of all college FRESHMAN are on some sort of mood-elevating medication.
And the level of anxiety, worry, stress, and uncertainty is through the roof for people of all ages.
“…it’s SO much more than happiness….deeper….” 40 Day beta test participant
For decades, mental health professionals have focused exclusively on understanding pathology - when things go WRONG with people, when they start to lose hope, feel helpless, feel out of control, and gripped with anxiety.
And we’ve learned a TON along the way (I’m a licensed psychologist, so I know a lot about this). We can help people pull themselves out of debilitating depression, and control their anxiety.
But for all we’ve learned about how to help these problems, the rates of mood problems are SKYROCKETING in western societies, particularly in the United States.
In the past year, over 15 MILLION adults have suffered from depression. And that’s only the number that we know about.
And anxiety is estimated to affect nearly 40 MILLION US adults!
What is going on???
“When I started the Happiness program, I was feeling stressed and anxious. I enrolled essentially to see if Dr. Anita could pull me out of my doldrums. I actually learned a lot about perspective and personal introspection….I was also pleased to learn some helpful tips, like the 5-second rule (you will learn about the power of 5 seconds in this course!).” Mari Buche
While psychotherapy and professional counseling are crucial for helping people cope and overcome their emotional issues, the reality is that these people are still not THRIVING.
Just because anxiety and depression resolve and improve does NOT mean that a person is automatically HAPPY and CONTENT and THRIVING!
Do YOU want to be happier? More content? More satisfied with your life, and the events in your life?
Maybe you aren’t depressed or have anxiety, but you know you have greater potential to pursue more meaning, contentment, and PURPOSE in your life.
Or maybe you feel you have reached a plateau, feeling vaguely unsettled, or even FRUSTRATED trying to find your BREAKTHROUGH.
You KNOW there is more inside you to bring forth to the world – but you just don’t know HOW to do it.
This special, scientifically-based 40 day program is perfect for you if:
- You have trouble moving forward in areas of your life,
- Generally things are “OK” in your world, but you know that you can feel more alive, content, and joyful….and then pass those qualities on to others in your family and community
- You have some emotional baggage that still holds you back
- You are not satisfied with your job, career, or the activities you do most days of the week
- You worry too much and have more stress than you prefer to experience
- You know there is more to life, but are having trouble discovering what that “thing” is
- You have been in and out of therapy for years, and while it helps, you know there is still something “missing” that can make you better emotionally and even physically
- You have trouble balancing all the demands in your life, and feel like nothing gets “enough” attention – including YOU!
- You tend to be a pessimist (wow, is this program for YOU!)
- You are interested in personal growth, and want to find out anything that will help you accelerate your development in your career and life!
Who am I?
My name is Anita Marchesani, Ph.D. My doctoral degree is in Clinical Psychology and I am a licensed psychologist.
But in 2001, I faced a personal crisis – I had burned out at my job, and was faced with trying to figure out what to do with my life after I worked so hard to achieve my most major ambitions.
So I quit my job, started my own Executive and Personal Coaching business, and (with my husband’s unwavering support) decided to homeschool our two children.
As a psychologist, I am required to attend various classes in order to advance my skill-set. So I decided to take a life-changing class one year called “Positive Psychology” by Martin Seligman, Ph.D. Dr. Seligman is one of the most well known psychologists of our time – and I got to train with him for six months!
Seligman and others studied happy people! What a concept!
He found that people who are happier do specific things, and they think about the world in specific ways that can be TAUGHT AND LEARNED!
Did you know that happier people live longer? Yep, they do.
Did you know that happier people are healthier, so their longer years are more productive?
Did you know that happier people are more successful, by ALL measures of success?
Wouldn’t YOU like to be happier?
Over the years, I worked primarily with business owners, professionals, and leaders to help them reduce overwhelm and stress, and make advancements in their careers and their personal lives.
Along the way, I discovered a SECRET –
EVERYONE struggles with the SAME PROBLEMS!
“[This was] a scientifically based, very practical program which will have a lasting positive effect on my life.” David Schaumann, Attorney, Pennsylvania
Yep, it’s true! Everyone - from executives at huge companies, down to work-at-home moms - fights against worry, dissatisfaction, frustration, and feeling like they have to “just deal with the way their lives are.”
I cannot treat your depression, anxiety, or other mental health issue. This program – in fact NO internet program – can achieve that goal. I urge you to consult with a licensed mental health counselor if you are struggling.
But I also know that you can learn the basics of how to be more satisfied, content, and HAPPY, in conjunction with your ongoing therapy (if needed).
So – you may be asking yourself, “What’s the deal with this program? What am I going to learn?”
Good thing you asked! I’ll let you in on those details here:
This is a 40-day program.
Once a week, you will receive an email with a link to watch a video that lasts from 15 to 30 minutes. I’ll be teaching you the nitty-gritty of the components that make up happiness and life satisfaction.
Then I’ll give you some specific action items – think of them as experiments you will be doing during the week so that you will grow your overall level of happiness.
Each day I will send you a brief email with more details of the various activities, and even suggest NEW activities that have been shown to help people advance to higher levels of positive emotion.
"Dr. Anita’s Pursuit of Happiness was much more powerful than the name suggests. Yes, happiness is the end product, but the process of getting there was a marvelous journey of self-examination. I gained some huge insights into my own life.” Mark Till, LifesongLegacy.org
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Section 1 – More POSITIVE EMOTIONS!
Module 1: Being More Positive NOW!
- The three steps to increase your focus and reduce distraction (because distraction only makes you feel entertained, it does NOT make you happy!)
- The two steps to pursue gratitude on an ongoing basis, and to deepen and extend the gratitude you already experience
- Learn the secret to control your thoughts AWAY from frustration, dissatisfaction, and unhappiness and instead direct them towards JOY, CONTENTMENT, and POSITIVITY
- Do the action item that teaches you to SAVOR your life each and every day and be more ENGAGED with your activities, family, friends, community, and co-workers
Module 2: How To Be More OPTIMISTIC – Even For Die-Hard Pessimists!
- Complete a self-assessment to find out just how optimistic or pessimistic you REALLY are – the results ALWAYS surprise everyone!
- Learn the step-by-step process to increase optimism (because being optimistic is NOT just about being hopeful about the future – it’s more complex than you ever imagined, and you NEED to know about the ins and outs of optimism)
- Learn a mental “trick” for arguing with yourself, making sure “YOU” come out the winner!
- Take a self-assessment to find out how much you hold onto grudges….and how that interferes with your desire to be HAPPIER
- Take self-assessments on your overall happiness level, and your level of gratitude.
Module 3: The Toughie – Amplifying Positive Emotions About the PAST!
Many people have legitimate issues in their past that were life-altering. This is an unfortunate, yet common, aspect of human life.
While we cannot change what happened to us in the past, there are certain perspectives you can learn that can help you see different aspects of your past that built you into the person you are today.
You may require psychotherapy to fully resolve your issues. Please pursue that avenue!
In conjunction with your therapy, you can learn:
- How to increase feelings of security, serenity, and closure
- How to increase gratitude, even in the face of victimhood
- The steps you can take to analyze how your past experiences actually gave you incredible resources that you use every day – but never think about it because the pain overrides this other side of the truth
- Start to chip away the pain and connect with the incredible, life-sustaining resources you have inside you RIGHT NOW!
Section 2: The Good Life – The AUTHENTIC YOU!
Module 4: Your Signature Strengths
- Discover how unhappiness and dissatisfaction come from being DISCONNECTED
- Find out exactly which activities you should be doing to maximize your life happiness
- Take a special self-assessment to find out your scientifically-validated Top Five Signature Strengths
- Understand why the people who spend more time in strength-related tasks LIVE LONGER and have healthier relationships
- Flow – what it is, why you NEED to be in it, and how you can achieve it to change your life
Module 5: The Details of The GOOD LIFE!
- Discover how to increase self-discipline and will-power!
- The paradox of choice – discover why having so many choices in life makes us LESS happy, and what you can do about it to INCREASE satisfaction and contentment
- Why the “worry about regret” mentality is paralyzing you and is preventing you from being your best
Section 3: The PURPOSEFUL LIFE!
Module 6: Purpose and Meaning
- How to find your life purpose – I’ll walk you through the step-by-step process I use with all my clients so they can find out their purpose in life. Yes, they really do! And you can, too!
- The 9 specific, proven strategies you can take NOW to make sure that you “age well”
- Positive parenting – how to pass more positivity on to your children
- And finally – do THESE THINGS for the rest of your life to ensure that you are as happy as you can possibly be!
Feeding yourself with more positivity, learning the scientifically-proven habits of happy people will build up “psychological capital.”
Just like having an emergency fund of money in the bank, increasing your “psychological capital” will make it easier for you to cope when challenging times hit you.
This isn’t Pollyanna-ish. It’s not “pie-in-the-sky,” or living in a dream world.
“[After completing the program], I met with some friends….. As we were getting ready to leave, one of the women hugged me and said, "It's just so nice to see you smiling again! You were anxious and down, and I was beginning to worry about you. Glad to have you back!" All I can say is -- "ME TOO!!!" I feel like I've had a great big dose of perspective!” Anonymous participant
These are real strategies that WORK, and that have worked not only for my clients, but for tens of thousands of people who have worked on these exact techniques.
It would be my great honor to partner with you as you seek to build your life satisfaction, and move to a more contented, fulfilling, meaningful, and purposeful life.
Purchase for only $97. This information is far too important to keep out of reach for the average person.
OH! I almost forgot – you get BONUSES!
Bonus # 1 - A private Facebook group
For something like this, a Facebook group can be a tough thing. I never want someone to feel like they MUST reveal personal information about themselves to a bunch of strangers. So you do NOT have to participate. But if you want the support of other people, plus MY support in the group, then do join it!
Bonus # 2 - Lifetime access to the program!
For as long as I offer the program, you will have access to the video trainings and Facebook group. When I update the content, you will be able to join in and go through the program with the most updated material.
Bonus # 3 – A download of my popular e-book, Surviving the Stress of Tough Economic Times.
Even if you are not currently experiencing tough economic times, this e-book has great stress management tips and techniques, PLUS a self-assessment for you to determine EXACTLY how stressed you are….and if your health might be at risk because of it.
So that’s it. You get ALL of this –
- The full, 6 module program, delivered right to your inbox every week for the video trainings (which you can watch at any time), and every day for added information and additional exercises you can try to deepen your happiness practice,
- The private Facebook group
- Lifetime access to the program,
- And my Surviving the Stress of Tough Economic Times e-book,
I cannot wait to watch you gain insights and understanding as you progress through the program and increase your happiness, contentment, and satisfaction!
With my humble gratitude,
DISCLAIMER – By purchasing this program, I understand that the information I will receive cannot replace ongoing psychotherapeutic counseling by a qualified, licensed practitioner. I understand that I am releasing Anita Marchesani, Ph.D. from all responsibilities for any emotional, mental, or physical reactions that may occur as a result of completing some of the exercises in this program. Anita Marchesani, Ph.D. will not, nor ever, be held liable for any outcome from this program. I understand that this program is NOT appropriate for me if I have thoughts of harming myself or someone else. I agree to inform my therapist/counselor (if there is one) about my participation in this program. If at any time, emotional or mental distress escalates, I agree to IMMEDIATELY contact 911 and seek emergency help in my local area. I also agree to interact in the Facebook group according to the guidelines established by Anita Marchesani, Ph.D.