Welcome! I’m Anita.
I am entirely dedicated to YOUR PERSONAL SUCCESS.
You may struggle with uncertainty:
- not knowing how to pull yourself out of your current situation,
- not knowing how to handle different life situations,
- not knowing how to get “un-stuck”
- not knowing how to create the CHANGE and TRANSFORMATION you want the most
- not knowing how to be HAPPY and be CONTENT.
You want MORE, you want BETTER, you want to be HAPPY.
I show you how to achieve those objectives, and I have been helping clients reach these goals for over 25 years.
You CAN do this, I promise.
My role is to give you exactly what you need to:
- Be emotionally and psychologically healthier
- Excel in every aspect of your life – your career, your relationships, and your personal growth and development
- Increase your life happiness
- Ride out life’s challenges with more resilience
- And MORE!
When you start pursuing your potential and developing yourself fully, your entire world improves – you have more quality time with your children and family, you have a greater sense of fulfillment, you advance towards the goals that are most important to you (maybe you want to grow your business, have better work-life balance, stick to a diet and exercise program, or simply have more enjoyment and contentment in life).
I have seen these transformations happen with both my therapy clients and with my coaching clients, since 1992. One person rising up and CHANGING has a huge ripple effect.
That’s what I want for YOU! When YOU rise up, you rise up countless others along with you.
This is why YOUR SUCCESS is my business….and the sole focus of Dr-Anita.com. There are thousands of resources that give you the specific actions and steps to grow different areas of your life. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on them myself, so I know this for a fact.
But none of these resources give you the most important thing of all – the scientifically-based and PROVEN skills and strategies to DO THEM! We all put barriers in our way – we feel overwhelmed at doing even “simple” things.
If you have ever wished you could have someone or something in your life that would help you get over the “head stuff” and your mental barriers – you’ve found it!
I give you the information you REALLY need to implement the changes you want.
Here are some ways my clients and program participants have described me:
- “great business sense, intelligent, understanding”
- “had a significant impact on me.”
- “knows how to help me make money by getting over my ‘stuff’”
- “thorough and easy to work with”
- “insightful, resourceful, inspiring”
- “trustworthy, real, totally focused on ME”
- “Creates an arena of personal development to break through habits of misplaced thinking”
- “standard of excellence, understands what I’m going through”
It’s YOUR time. Together, let’s get you equipped with proven and trusted support, skills, information, and get emotions, stress, and overwhelm out of the way so you can have the life you really want!
And if you want my “official” biography, here it is:
Dr. Anita earned her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, and then went on to earn her doctorate in Clinical Psychology at the George Washington University.
As a Licensed Psychologist, she has extensive experience working with a wide range of people providing many types of services, including:
- coaching psychology
- providing psychological assessments to children and adults
- working with individuals having severe mental illnesses
- in-depth work with people suffering from anxiety and depressive disorders
- and her area of specialization: the psychological impact of physical disease (including chronic pain, heart disease, and cancer)
She completed an internship and post-doctoral fellowship at the University of Maryland Medical System in Health Psychology, and was eventually hired as Clinical Faculty at the school.
Dr. Anita’s adjunct teaching experience at Hood College and York College of Pennsylvania rounds out a wide breadth of professional experience.
While she no longer provides therapy services, the unique combination of her education, training, and background influences all of her work.
Her regular continuing education requirements ensure that Dr. Anita remains at the forefront of current research and the “best practices” for supporting change and growth in the people she serves. Her clients benefit from this fusion of perspective.
Personally, Dr. Anita has transformed her life from the one she had always thought she wanted it to be, into the one she ACTUALLY wants it to be. In addition to her professional work now, she is happily married (since 1991), and she homeschools her two boys.
She has traveled to India, various countries in Europe and the United Kingdom, and Mexico. She and her family schedule “adventurous” vacations of hiking in the southwest USA, as well as restorative trips to the beach at least once a year. When they are not traveling, they are dreaming of where they will venture in the future.
Her hobbies include constant training and research to improve her skills, exercise, reading history, autobiographies, fiction (suspense), and Harry Potter.
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Internship and Post-Doctoral Fellowship: University of Maryland Medical System
- Extensive leadership training through College of Executive Coaching
- Training through the Coach Training Alliance, “The Art and Science of Executive Coaching,” “Coaching Money Issues”
- Graduate, Institute for Life Coach Training
- Certified Authentic Happiness Coach
- Specialized pre- and post-doctoral training and experience in stress management
- Specialized training and experience in clients with highly challenging life situations (chronic illness and pain)
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer (NESTA certification)
- Member, International Coach Federation
- Member, Coachville
- Member, Board of Directors, Women’s Referral Exchange Network
- Former Member of the Board of Directors, Moms, Inc.
- Local Judge of Election, Manchester District 5
- Member, Board of Directors, Angels Voices
- Volunteer, Overcoming Powerlessness
- Married, homeschooling mother of two boys
Anita has helped advance the career and income objectives of her clients from a wide range of industries and companies, including:
University of Maryland, Baltimore
University of Chicago
Attorneys in various law firms on the east coast
Veteran’s Administration hospitals
Physicians in private practices in the mid-Atlantic
Consultants, directors, leaders within the multi-level marketing industry
and more corporations, small businesses, and universities across the United States.
Her clients’ results include:
- Promotions to executive and C-suite level positions,
- Breaking the six figure income mark,
- Increasing revenue by up to 250% in one year,
- Earning the privilege of driving free company cars in the direct sales industry,
- Completing doctoral and graduate degrees while working full time jobs,
- Successfully navigating organizations through highly challenging and stressful situations,
- The “softer” results of improved leadership skills, which translates into higher performing divisions/sectors headed by my clients,
- and more….