How to FINALLY feel relaxed, peaceful, and in control within 2 WEEKS without the STRESS, OVERWHELM, WORRY and FRUSTRATION that tough economic times (and just LIFE!) can cause – even if your family is struggling financially and you feel discouraged about the way the world is going!
From your perspective now as an adult, the worries you had as a child seem so small in comparison to what is on your plate.[/text_block]
The economic crash of 2008 challenged each one of us, but in different ways.
- #1 Some people lost their jobs…..and they STILL haven’t found employment to match the salary they used to make.
- #2 Or maybe you have to work TWO jobs to make the same money.
- #3 Maybe you fell behind in your mortgage or your rent. Maybe you even lost your home to foreclosure or a short sale.
- #4 Maybe you have more credit card debt.
- #5 Or perhaps the skyrocketing costs of EVERYTHING keep you from doing the fun things you really want to do with your family.
- #6 Or – maybe everything is “OK,” but you still have a sense of unease, a sense of uncertainty and the nervousness that comes with it. Stress is EVERYWHERE!
Here is something else you NEED to know – Stress is NOT just a nuisance.
It’s not just something you experience in your mind – it is not just “inside” you or simply an internal irritation.
Stress causes PHYSICAL and BEHAVIORAL changes, too![/text_block]
Do any of these sound familiar to you?
- You have a quicker temper and lash out at people more easily.
- You find yourself crying at the smallest thing, feeling overwhelmed when “just one more thing” gets added to your already-too-long to-do list.
- You have trouble sleeping (like insomnia).
- You “shut down” emotionally, and find yourself laying on the couch more than usual, not wanting to go out and do things with the people you love and care about.
- You get headaches.
- You feel tight, tense muscles, especially in your neck and shoulders.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have stomach or other digestive problems.
I hope you can see from this list of stress effects that chronic stress is a major problem.
How do I know this for sure?[/text_block]
I am also a Licensed Psychologist. For over 25 years, during my entire career, I have witnessed the devastating impact of unmanaged stress on a person’s life.
I was overwhelmed and burnt out after preparing 13 years to become a Licensed Psychologist. I was sure from an early age that it was my destiny and life purpose!
As life led me through some tragic and unexpected turns, I found myself burnt out and unable to continue my career. All of a sudden, I was changing my life drastically from a corporate environment to a homeschooling mom running a business out of my home!
To say that I went through an adjustment was an understatement. One thing remained consistent though. I KNEW that this was the right decision. Being home with my family and helping clients was just what I was MADE for!
I’m not going to say it was easy, but that’s exactly why I can help you. My PhD brain allowed me to have a unique perspective on my situation. I wanted more. I wasn’t going to settle, and being a psychologist, I was very aware of the importance of being present and engaged in my kids lives.
Now, I run a thriving business from home while still homeschooling my youngest who is soon to graduate (sigh). I’m committed to helping as many moms as I know overcome this challenge and find fulfillment and joy rather than fatigue and frustration!
I’m committed to helping you manage all the STRESS that is destroying your health and peace of mind![/text_block]
If you don’t get your stress under control, it can make you SICK. I’m talking heart disease, chronic pain, uncontrolled diabetes, and other physical conditions.
The end result – people like you are very unhappy, unsatisfied, and discouraged.
This means you aren’t bringing your best to the world. Stress makes most people hold back on their most important dreams, visions, and goals.
I don’t want that for you![/text_block]
And the GREAT news is that there IS a solution for stress!
So you will want to consult with your trusted medical professional or mental health counselor before just assuming that your struggles and symptoms are stress-related.
But when your medical professional gives you the “all-clear,” then it’s time to KICK things in to gear and get your STRESS UNDER CONTROL![/text_block]
It IS possible, there are PROVEN strategies that WORK!
Now – these strategies will not fix your problems. They will not make your financial situation change, or your mortgage payments go away.
They will not make difficult people disappear from your life.[/text_block]
There is a way to to deal with STRESS!
But I want to give you specific techniques you can use NO MATTER THE SITUATION so you will lower your stress levels, feel more in control, and more peaceful, even as life swirls on around you.
As the famous psychologist William James said, “Human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.”
That is exactly what I will teach you how to do in this e-book – how to FEEL better and have LESS STRESS, even when your life circumstances don’t change.[/text_block]
In this life-changing book, you will:
- Take a 30-question quiz to find out JUST HOW STRESSED YOU ARE
- Learn about how stress impacts your mind, body, and behavior
- Find out the ONE THING YOU SHOULD NEVER DO WHILE YOU ARE STRESSED!
- Learn five very specific, practical strategies and techniques, one of which you can implement IMMEDIATELY
- Learn the steps to make an ACTION PLAN to get your finances (or any area of your life) more under control – because ACTION ALWAYS HELPS REDUCE STRESS
- Key questions to answer to help you shift away from bad life circumstances and into better, more life-affirming circumstances.
- And EVER MORE!
Or maybe things are “OK” in your household, but you still have a sense of unease and worry that things are not as good as you want them to be.
This book is for YOU![/text_block]
“I felt like a hamster on a wheel. I was busy spinning my wheels and going nowhere. I was stressed and worried about making my bills and was running all the time. It was really taking a tole on my health. This book totally helped me reframe my thinking. I now have the tools to deal with the stress and be able to live my life with more peace. And I am learning to not only manage the my life and work but enjoy it. Anita Marchesani is the real deal!”
Learn how to “SURVIVE THE STRESS OF TOUGH ECONOMIC TIMES!”
But what you will NOT find ANYWHERE else is a 30-question assessment so you can find out just HOW STRESSED YOU ARE. You can take it over and over so you can watch your score improve over time.
With this e-book, you will get not only trusted advice, but REALISTIC AND PRACTICAL ADVICE as well.
I have worked with thousands of people over the past 25 years. I know what is practical, and what is not practical.
I want you to be healthy, less stressed, and more in control not just of your finances, but of your LIFE!
Your stress is holding you back.[/text_block]
How Much is This eBook?
I want to make sure you have NO objection to getting this life-changing information, so I have lowered the price to ONLY $10![/text_block]
Don’t wait – ACT NOW and learn how to:
SURVIVE THE STRESS OF TOUGH ECONOMIC TIMES!
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_size=”22″ font_font=”Tahoma” font_color=”%23000000″]
Buy Now – only $10